Time to act together
Together.eu is a community of people who believe in democracy and who want to give it real meaning as the next European elections approach. Sign up here to get involved - the more people vote, the stronger our democracy becomes!
State of the European Union 2023
The European Commission Representation in Ireland, the European Parliament Liaison Office in Ireland and the IIEA will host a live stream of President von der Leyen's 2023 State of the Union address followed by a hybrid panel discussion on Wednesday 13 September 2023, 8:00-10:00 am (IST). Registration required.
Welcome to the Youth Outreach page of the European Parliament Liaison Office in Ireland. Here you will find lots of information about our programmes and competitions for young people.
Press & Media
Find up to date and relevant information including Press Releases, Newsletters and contact information.
There are 705 members in the European Parliament, elected across the 27 Member States of the EU. Ireland has 13 MEPs representing Ireland's three constituencies, Dublin, South and Midlands-North-West. Members of the European Parliament are elected every five years. The next European elections take place in June 2024.
You will find more information about your MEPs at the link below.
The European Parliament Liaison Office provides information on the European Parliament's role and powers, on the Irish MEPs and their activities and on issues currently being considered by Parliament which are of significance for Ireland and for Europe as a whole.
Our press section deals with queries from journalists and provides information for those journalists wishing to attend plenary sessions.
Our range of services include:
- information on the European Parliament and on the role and work of Irish MEPs
- assistance in accessing European Parliament reports, resolutions or other documents
- information on European elections in Ireland
- assistance with provision of speakers for events/presentations
- information on European Parliament activities with schools
- information on applying for a traineeship or on recruitment procedures at the EU institutions
- advice on EU citizens' rights
- information on visiting the European Parliament in Strasbourg or Brussels
- advice on submitting a petition to the European Parliament or making a complaint to the European Ombudsman
- provision of leaflets, maps, wallcharts and other publications on the European Parliament
Our address is:
The European Parliament Liaison Office in Ireland
12-14 Lower Mount Street
Dublin D02 W710
Tel.+ 353 (0) 1 605 7900